The Most Important Changes & Additions
- Added KKInput class to poll Mac keyboard & mouse states (Mac) and accelerometer, gyroscope and device motion (iOS)
- Added User Input template project to illustrate how to use KKInput
- Fixed archive builds not being able to create .IPA in Organizer.
- Fixed .c files causing compile errors due to mistake in prefix pch headers.
- updated iSimulate to v1.5 (new features)
- Compatibility with iOS 5 beta (projects build, but not fully tested)
Minor Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Fixed CocosDenshion CDXPropertyModifierAction not available in iOS builds
- Fixed Box2D headers in prefix headers now enclosed in #ifdef __cplusplus
- Fixed static library changes not being linked with app, unless build is "cleaned"
- Fixed Mac window: disable resize, remove "status bar" area at bottom, set AutoScale=NO as default, changed config.lua windowFrame to be the size of the GL view (takes title bar height into account)
- Mac info.plist: set KKApplicationMac as PrincipalClass to intercept Command key events
- LOG_EXPR(variable) now also works in Mac builds
- removed "strict selector matching" warning in template projects
- changed several template projects' first class to derive from CCLayer instead of CCScene
- KKInput touches and gesture recognition only partially implemented