Maintenance release, only minor changes & additions.
- Relax IEEE Compliance (GCC_FAST_MATH) enabled for all targets to improve performance
- KKScreenshot clears the texture before rendering
- added KKScreenshot method screenshotWithStartNode:(CCNode*)startNode without saving to file, in case you only need the screenshot texture in memory (faster)
- CCNode extension method transferToNode:(CCNode*)target safely removes the node from its current parent and assigns it to the target node
- CCSprite extension method spriteFromRenderTexture:(CCRenderTexture*)rtx
- LOG_EXPR ARC compatibility fixes
- LOG_EXPR can now be used in both (Objective) C and (Objective) C++ code
- KKInput gives access to the underlying UIGestureRecognizer objects to be able to modify the behavior of gesture recognizers
- KKInput allows removal of individual touches: [input removeTouch:touch]. It's legal to remove a touch while iterating over touches.
- fix KKInput panGestureRecognizer translation and velocity values (depending on device orientation they had either x/y or +/- swapped)
- Separated Box2D & Chipmunk from cocos2d-iphone to be able to update them more easily and completely (cocos2d-iphone does not distribute all Chipmunk & Box2D files)
- Removed Wax library: Kobold2D used only a small portion of the Wax code to initialize Lua. The Lua library and initialization code have been merged into the Kobold2D library.
- ObjectAL: enabled the blocks API, updated documentation to include blocks methods.
- Chipmunk 6.0.3
- cocos3d 0.6.5
- ObjectAL 2.1
- Wax removed
|If you experience "ld file not found" and/or "failed with exit code 1" you should read Why do I get "ld .. failed with exit code 1"? for possible solutions.|
|If you get: file not found libarclite_macosx.a then you are building a 64-Bit App under Snow Leopard with ARC enabled (which is the default). There may also be other build errors on Snow Leopard with Xcode 4.2 and building 64-Bit Mac Apps that are related to ARC. You need to disable Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) in the Build Settings of that project, because you can only build ARC apps for Mac OS X under Lion.|
|KKAdBanner: if you enable ads you should also enable AutorotationType = Autorotation.UIViewController in config.lua so that ads are rotated correctly.|